Thursday, April 23, 2009

Catching up!!!

I have been so busy that I haven't had time to update. Santi has been doing a trial "adaptation" the last few days with a potential home daycare provider, but she seems nuts and I think we'll have to find something else. He doesn't take a bottle very easily and she keeps demanding I starve him before I bring him to her to force him to eat with her. He's only 3 months old. No thanks!

Otherwise he's very happy. He smiles and laughs all the time. He loves to look at you and babble back when you talk to him. He can hold his head up very well now and is trying to crawl when you put him on his tummy. He has mastered rolling from tummy to back pretty well a few times (although sometimes he gets stuck half-way and panics), and is now working on back to tummy. He can definitely get on his side and even turn his face to the ground, but getting his butt flipped all the way over is still a little beyond his abilities just yet.

He also met his two cousins. They were excited to see him and when he gets older I think they'll be great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment