Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shameless self-promotion

I'm single momma for the next couple of weeks since Greg is in Mexico getting a field project started. Santi and I will be joining him in mid-April, but until then, we're fending for ourselves! If you have any tips, they're welcome! I find the whole living on the 6th floor with no elevator thing pretty daunting when there's no one around to help haul stuff up the stairs.

If you are interested in the grown-up perspective on this (and many other themes), come on over to "Chichimeca Forever", sister-blog to "The Adventures of Santiago". That's where I blog my own experience. Like this blog, it's actually been around for a while and has had long periods of inactivity, but I'm trying to change that now. Looking forward to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment